We aim to dispatch your goods within 3 working days.
Delivery is Monday to Saturday
(Excluding bank holidays)
~UK orders under £150 are delivered via
Royal Mail Tracked 48 at £3.80 charge
~UK orders over £150 are sent via
Royal Mail Special delivery at £6.80 charge
~UK orders over £500 go out with free delivery
Europe and Southern Ireland is charged from £8.60
Worldwide Delivery to any country not stated above is charged from £10.00
We use Royal Mail Tracked delivery for the majority of our web orders. All orders are normally dispatched to the delivery address that you supply within 2-3 working days of placing your order. Please note that cost of international postage might change for bigger parcels as it depends on weight and we will contact you if this issue arises.
The above prices cover Royal Mail Track service and packaging for each item.
If your product is damaged in transit, please contact us immediately at firstname.lastname@example.org
We will give you advice on what to do.
Please note that Trade prices on the website are exclusive of VAT.
Elran Ltd reserves the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
New Trade customer
Please send your request by “contact us” on the Website
Or contact our sales team at 0208 208 4409
- Elran Ltd – Aviv Returns Policy
If you are a customer in the European Economic Area (EEA), you have 14 days to cancel your order if you have changed your mind. The 14 days cancellation period starts from the day your order is delivered.
Simply sent request by email to email@example.com
If you receive faulty goods, you have a right to return these goods and to ask us to repair / replace or get a refund
If you receive an item that’s not in perfect condition please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
So that we can get this sorted out for you as quickly as possible, when you contact us please include the following information;
* Order number - e.g. #504
* Your name
* Product name and code
* Picture of the fault
* Description of the fault
(The product name and code can be found on your order confirmation email).
3. Cancelling a contract under the consumer contracts regulations
If you’re a customer in the EEA, you get 14 days to cancel your contract with us.This two week period starts from the day after you receive your order. You’ll need to write to us with notice of your cancellation via email or you can write to us at
Elran Ltd – Aviv returns
Unit B, Mayor House
* Your item/s must be and unused/unworn and accompanied with its original packaging. If this is not the case a nominal cost will be charged for the pouch/box before a refund or exchange can be processed. Any items damaged in transit back to us as a result of not being sent back in the original packaging, will be sent directly back to the shipper.
* To exchange your ring size, simply let us know what new size you need and we will send you an exchange as soon as possible.
* We regret that in line with current "Health & Hygiene regulations we are unable to accept returns of earrings/pierced jewellery unless the goods are faulty. This does not in any way affect your statutory rights.
* Please note that we do not offer refunds for the Sale items unless the goods are faulty.
* For your own benefit, when returning item/s to us, we strongly suggest using Royal Mail recorded delivery or obtain proof of posting from your post office. This will ensure there is proof of delivery and insurance on the goods whilst in transit.
* Elran is not liable for loss or damage to returned goods lost in transit.
* Please allow 14 working days for refunds to appear back on your card / PayPal.
All Aviv designs are copyrighted
Any Breaches of copyright will be prosecuted
Aviv Is a Brand Name of Elran Ltd