Terms and Conditions
How To Order:
Simply Download our Order Form From our website (www.avivsilver.co.uk)
and send it by Fax: 0870 1992682 , or Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
please call our sales team for information and advice.
Tel- 02082084409 Fax- 0870 1992682
Elran Ltd, Major House,Unit B, 964 North Circular,Waterloo Rd. London. NW2 7JR
Placing An Order:
- Please Quote Your customer reference and your full contact details when ordering by fax mail or Email
- Please quote the full code of each item.
- All Orders are subject to Elran Ltd terms and condition
- All prices are exclusive of VAT , Elran Ltd reserve the right to change prices at any time without prior notice.
- Orders are on pro-forma basis
- Minimum first order is £300 (excl. VAT)
- £50 order thereafter
- All orders will Be Despatch within 2-10 working days
- Non Stock items are kept on back order and will be delivered shortly afterwards.
- Orders over £500 will be sent carriage free
- Orders below £500 will be charged at cost
- Overseas customers- overseas postage will be charge at cost
- By Cheque made payable to : Elran Ltd
- Credit / Debit Card
- Bank Transfer
To be notified by writing to us within 7 days of invoice.
- Due to the variety in this range, should an item be out of stock in a preferred stone, Elran Ltd will endeavour to substitute the item with another similar item or stone, unless instructed otherwise.
- If you do not wish to accept substitutes please mark this clearly on our order form
- We Are exhibiting in the following shows:
- Jan: Scotland Trade Fair - Stirling
Feb: Spring Fair - NEC Birmingham
- July: Home and gift – Harrogate
Sep : IJL - Earls Court
- All Aviv designs are copyrighted
- Any Breaches of copyright will be prosecuted
- Aviv Is A Brand Name Of Elran Ltd
Returns for Refunds
If you are not completely satisfied with your purchase you must contact us via the contact us page within 7 working days from receipt of your delivery and we will automatically email you a Returns Authorisation Number.. We must then be in receipt of those goods within a further 7 working days to qualify for a refund.
Extended Period For Exchanges & Credit Notes
We recognise that it is not always possible to establish if the goods are going to be suitable in that time, especially for gift purchases, so we allow up to 30 days from receipt of your goods to allow you to exchange goods or request a credit which we will place in your E-Wallet. Please contact us in the same way as above.
(Important - Pierced earrings are non returnable in line with current Health & Hygiene legislation)
- Your item/s must be and unused/unworn and accompanied with its original packaging. If this is not the case a nominal cost will be charged for the pouch/box before a refund or exchange can be processed. Any items damaged in transit back to us as a result of not being sent back in the original packaging, will be sent directly back to the shipper.
- To exchange your ring size, simply let us know what new size you need and we will send you an exchange as soon as possible.
- We regret that in line with current "Health & Hygiene regulations we are unable to accept returns of earrings/pierced jewellery unless the goods are faulty. This does not in any way affect your statutory rights.
- For your own benefit, when returning item/s to us, we strongly suggest using Royal Mail recorded delivery or obtain proof of posting from your post office. This will ensure there is proof of delivery and insurance on the goods whilst in transit. (We will only refund 1st class recorded - not special delivery or courier charges).
- Elranis not liable for loss or damage to returned goods lost in transit.
- For all returns we do advise you to contact us and request a free post label and returns form.
- Items received back outside these guidelines will only be eligible for exchange or credit note at the discretion of Treasure Box. Please allow 14 working days for refunds to appear back on your card