Here at Elran Ltd – Aviv , we are committed to actively respecting and protecting your privacy.
Information we collect from you
We will collect and process the following data about you:
· Information you give us. When you fill in any form, or communicate with us, you are providing information about yourself, which may be stored securely. Information you may provide to us can include (but is not limited to):
Your email address
Your telephone number
· Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we will automatically collect the following information:
· technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform.
· information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL), the pathway (clickstream) which brought you to, through and from our site (including date and time), products you viewed or searched for, page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), methods used to browse away from the page, and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
· Information we receive from other sources. We do not receive identifiable data from any third party sources at this time. If we do in the future, this is where you will find the details of all third party sources of information.
Uses made of the information
We use information held about you in the following ways:
· Information you give to us. We will use this information:
· to fulfil our obligations to you, including contacting you regarding any orders or enquiries, processing deliveries and other services which may have been requested of us by you;
· to keep you up to date on other products and services that we provide, based on your activity on our website, including products you have purchased and visited;
· to contact you with regards to products, services or offers that we feel may be of interest to you. This contact will only be via email, and will only be provided with your express consent.
· to notify you about changes to our service or policies;
· to ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
· Information we collect about you. We will use this information:
· for our site administration, statistical data, trouble shooting, developing new products or services;
· to improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
· to allow you to participate in interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so;
· as part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
· to measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you;
· to make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
· Information we receive from other sources. We do not receive identifiable information from any third party sources with a view to administering our services to you. Should this change, those details will be provided here.
Disclosure of your information
You agree that we have the right to share your personal information with:
· Any employee or contractor working on behalf of Elran Ltd, who will be working within the guidelines, lay out here, and only with your express consent.
· Selected third parties including:
· advertisers and advertising networks that require the data to select and serve relevant adverts to you and others. We never share any identifiable data to third parties; however there may be occasions in which we provide generalised information, in order to better provide on site advertisements. Examples of this may include numbers of a certain demographic (gender / age/ location etc) that have shown interest in a certain department or product, or that have visited the website.
· analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site
We will disclose your personal information to third parties:
· In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we will disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
· If Elran Ltd, or substantially all of its assets, are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
Where we store your personal data
All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
Unfortunately, the transmission of information via the internet is not completely secure. Although we will do our best to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee the security of your data transmitted to our site; any transmission is at your own risk. Once we have received your information, we will use strict procedures and security features to try to prevent unauthorised access.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. We will usually inform you (before collecting your data) if we intend to use your data for such purposes or if we intend to disclose your information to any third party for such purposes. You can exercise your right to prevent such processing by checking certain boxes on the forms we use to collect your data. You can also exercise the right at any time by contacting us at email@example.com.
Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
Access to information
The GDPR gives you the right to access information held about you. Your right of access can be exercised in accordance with the GDPR. Any access request should be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org with the subject title Subject Access Request. This will be responded to within one month of receipt of your request, and information will be provided to you in a format easily read on a computer. There will be no fee for this. If we refuse your request, we will outline our reasons for doing so as soon as we can, and in all instances within one month of receipt of your request.
If you have any concerns about how we handle your personal data, or are not happy with anything regarding our GDPR obligations to you, you have the right to refer your concerns to the Information Commissioners Office, or an alternative supervisory authority, and to a judiciary review.